Our sponsor: Houghton Horns
The GOLD Method app
Click here to get a *free* blog post about audition preparation!
Questions covered in this Q and A episode:
Support the show
- How do you organize your practice when you have one month to learn 30 excerpts?
- Does learning another instrument diminish your primary skills?
- What is my deadlift PR?
- How do you save a bad chop day?
- If you could change one thing about American music education, what would it be?
- What's one excerpt that has always been a challenge for me, and how did I overcome its challenges?
- Ways to structure practice for an upcoming audition?
- How do you improve sound quality?
- How was experience with powerlifting/fitness impacted how I handle performance anxiety?
- How do I organize/plan out my practice for efficient practicing?
- Have I experienced burn out? If so, how did I deal with it while continuing to perform?